Can I lease a car through my limited company?
Yes, you can lease a car through your limited company.
Of course, the car leasing company from which you wish to lease the car will have to carry out a number of checks, such as credit history checks and confirmation of business registration details, but if you pass those then you can lease a car through your limited company.
When you lease a car through your business you should be aware that you will have to pay company car tax, or benefit in kind tax as it is also known.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?