Business Leasing at FLEXED – From One Car to a Small Fleet!
British oil and gas company, bp, have put in motion a new, bespoke proposal to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) electrify their fleet of vehicles. This move on behalf of bp will further support the company’s long-term desire to become net zero by 2050 or earlier.
Their new bespoke solution has been developed specially for businesses in the UK who have one to 10 vehicles. bp’s service will help businesses oversee small fleets more easily and efficiently, providing support as they make the giant leap into a more sustainable future.
This new solution is distributed via the SME Fuel and Charge card and includes the following:
- Admittance to one of the largest networks in the UK of more than 8,500 bp pulse public charging points and over 3,400 fuel stations (including 1,200 branded bp sites and card acceptance partner sites – Esso, Gulf and Texaco).
- An all-in-one, cost effective solution for both charging and fuelling.
- Clear and straightforward carbon offsetting solutions via bp Target Neutral, which buys and retires carbon credits from a collection of projects all over the world.
- Entry into bp’s 24/7 online portal, which helps expertly control fuel card use with downloadable user invoices.
- BPme – a digital app for cashless payments that also allows you to track your virtual transactions. This includes a loyalty programme called BPme Rewards in which you can redeem points earned through fuel and shop purchases.
“It’s been tough for many small businesses over the past two years, with the effects of the pandemic and an increased pressure to meet sustainable targets. We hope that our new service can help make the journey towards sustainability and net zero a little more straightforward for small businesses and give them the confidence they need to embrace the change,” said Adrian Brabazon, UK Fleet Sales Manager.
Here at Flexed, we welcome Businesses looking for a new car or fleet of cars to get either themselves and/or their employees mobile.
We also have a wide range of all-electric and hybrid cars available to lease from anywhere between 28 days to 12 months and longer.
Flexed has an entire page on the website dedicated to hybrid and electric cars – please click here to view them all. We update this page regularly with all the current models we have available to lease but of course, if you’re interested in a specific car that doesn’t appear on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290.
Our Current All-Electric Models
You could lease the Volvo XC40 Electric P8 Recharge First Edition AWD Auto from £899.99 excl. VAT per month and take advantage of bp’s new, bespoke solution if your company requires one to 10 cars.
The price is based per 28 days and is limited stock, so give us a call today!
We also have a number of Jaguar I-Pace models to choose from, one of which is the Jaguar I-Pace EV400 SE 90kWh 5dr Auto Electric from £999.99 excl. VAT per month, price based per 28 days – limited stock available, so hurry and call us NOW!
Our 28 day rolling contracts are the flexible way of leasing a car or fleet of cars to help with the running of your business.
How Do I Lease A Car Through My Business?
Business car leasing isn’t just exclusive to limited and public limited companies (PLC’s). If you’re a partnership or a sole trader, you may also qualify for a business lease agreement.
Flexible business leases are ideal if you or an employee are in a probationary period and you need a vehicle fast and hassle-free, without being tied to any long term contracts. Our turnaround time is generally 2-3 days from the initial enquiry.
- Consider your business needs and want you’d want most from a company car. You can view all of our cars here or simply call our team on 0800 311 8290 and we’ll discuss different options with you. We’ll then send your quotes to you via email (exclusive of VAT).
- Once you’ve received your quotes and you’re happy to proceed, you’ll need to complete a five minute application form online.
- When the forms been completed, we’ll pop it across to our own in-house finance department for approval and your account will be created.*
- We’ll then need to take payment to secure your vehicle and allocate a registration number.
- Next, we’ll organise either the delivery or the collection of your new car.
- Your finance documents will then be sent via email for electronic signature.
- Once that’s been completed, your car will then be prepped and valeted – ready for the road!
* We will need to perform a verification check (to prevent fraud) and a credit search on the applicant’s details. Each application received is looked at individually by our team and depending on the outcome, we may ask for a refundable deposit to support your account.
Company Car Tax
When you lease a car through your business or receive a company car, HMRC will class your leased vehicle as part of your income. Therefore, you will need to pay Company Car Tax, otherwise known as Benefit in Kind (BiK) tax on your chosen vehicle.
To calculate your Benefit in Kind (BiK) tax, please click here to read our helpful guide.
If your business is registered for VAT and you’ve taken out a business lease agreement, you may be eligible to reclaim 50% of the VAT back from your lease costs. If you use the vehicle solely for work purposes only, you might be able to claim 100% of the VAT back.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.