If you’re looking for an ideal car for you and your family, an MPV might be the perfect solution. Combining spacious interiors, sleek designs, and exceptional value for money, MPVs and people carriers give you and your family the flexibility you need…
These multipurpose vehicles and people carriers are produced with families in mind. For that reason, there are plenty of seating options and, more often than not, the rear seats can be folded away when they are not required.
The generous carrying capacity in MPVs means that you can fit all of the family in and still have plenty of room for all your summer holiday luggage.
For those interested in efficiency, the diesel option is often recommended ahead of the petrol, as larger MPVs/people carriers can be petrol guzzlers due to their weight. However, car manufacturers now promise that both petrol and diesel options are low on fuel consumption.
The diesel engine models also offer extra torque, which is an important consideration if you are planning on towing a caravan or trailer with the vehicle.
The following is a list of some of the best MPVs and people carriers of 2020:
· VW Touran – this well-equipped seven-seater is perfect for those looking for a spacious interior in an efficient, powerful package. Boasting an intelligent interior design, the Touran gives you three different seat-folding configurations that can be folded and unfolded at any time – 137 litres behind the third row of seats, 927 litres with the third row folded down, and a huge 1857 litres with all of the rear seats folded down.
· BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer – this luxurious, seven-seater BMW people carrier is available with a range of engine sizes: 216d, 218d, and 220d/220dx diesel, as well as 218i and 220i petrol. This is a perfect vehicle for families who want to stand out from the crowd.
· Ford Galaxy MPV – a large seven-seater MPV designed with comfort in mind. With its ergonomic interior and jam-packed feature and tech list, the For Galaxy is ideal for families and long road trips. The interior boasts a versatile design that lets you easily adapt your car for when you need the extra luggage space.
· Renault Grand Scenic MPV – this revamped, seven-seater model offers up to 51.4mpg combined on average (dCi 120) and has been rated one of the best cars for safety according the Euro NCAP safety test. All of the rear seats can be folded away to give you and your family the extra space you need.
· Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer – a distinctive design with elegant functionality, the Grand C4 SpaceTourer looks after the needs of families as well as offering a satisfying driving experience. The extended wheelbase provides a spacious interior complete with a whole host of comforts, and offers enough versatility for transporting your family or your furniture.
· SEAT Alhambra – this super spacious, seven-seater people carrier is one of the cheaper options but that does not mean it has less to offer. The boot size, with all seven seats in use, is 267-litre, but that jumps to 1,167 litres when the rear seats are folded down.
· Peugeot Rifter – whether you’re heading through the city, or out into the country, the Rifter offers enough flexibility for either. Peugeot’s i-Cockpit not only looks great, but also offers you an enhanced driving experience overall. The sleek, adaptable interior comes in two sizes thanks to the availability of both short and long-wheelbase versions, whilst innovative engine technology ensures exceptional performance and fuel efficiency.
You can find out more about our flexible car leasing services and fantastic deals here.
Alternatively, why not give us a call today on 0800 311 8290 and speak to a member of our friendly team.